Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nothing deep, just miles and miles sea


I have been way too busy using the space in my brain and calender reserved for computer foo-foo on construction bids, business emails and website designing for an art studio I used to work at. At times, I can smell the synaptic relays in my brain frying.

Before you think I am some computer coder let's lay down a reality check. I had little business saying yes to the website.

I'm like the person who gets a piece of corn stuck in between my teeth and I keep rolling my tongue over and over it all the while making strange sucking noises in the hopes I can swirl it out of it's little hidey spot.

I'm the big mouth that said "I can do that"

The website is the corn stuck in my teeth....and it feels tight in there. I keep making a bunch of sucking noises that sound a lot like...."Oh Jesus help me" and I know eventually something is going to give....it could be computer and maybe that would be good for me.


so for now -

in a moment of brainlessness, I give you miles and miles of sea Titled

On the Way to Nowhere
by Evengeni Dinev (a Bulgarian freelance photographer and talented webdesigner.

No comments:

Post a Comment