Friday, February 20, 2009

Where I Want To Be


Every once in a blue moon I am going to post a random picture that draws something out of me when I gaze at it. You know the kind - the kind of art that tugs on your soul just a hint.

This is one such photograph. The artist is Albena Markova; a Bulgarian Photographer who (is that supposed to be who or whom??? - I know - dismal! ) captures spectacular landscapes, oftentimes with an orange hue in her photos.

Being a point and shoot Neanderthal I am not sure if the hue happens in the development process or because of an aperture setting or ???, but Orange is my color these days. Let me clarify - in my house - as accents people! As much as I'd like to pull off some sort of burnished bronze or vibrant tangerine dream wrapped in folds about me - my skin would give out a gasp and keel over.

2 comments:

  1. It's "who"...here's how you know...substitute the word "she" or "her" in the place of where "who" or "whom" should go in a sentence. "She" goes with "who" and "her" goes with "whom". (Same with he/him) :-) I'd love to be there too...I'm moving from one land-locked place to another, but at least there's some bodies of water near ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, I JUST this second realized I have the same blog background as you do! No I wasn't trying to copy you! This one just jumped out at me, and only now have I noticed like 2 days after.....ha!

    ReplyDelete