Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Garage Sale


Garage Sales have been good to me over the years.....I love browsing and buying, but holding my own is akin to having bamboo shoots shoved into my nail beds. They just take a stinking lot of work. Sorting, pricing, setting up, breaking down, selling, bartering. UGH!

A friend of mine mentioned she was having a garage sale and I knew this was my golden moment. I politely asked if I could crash the party and join. Her place is a better locale, she is uber fun to hang with and there will be tasty snacks which always makes the day smoother.

Just think...I can make money on my junk so I can go and buy someone Else's junk!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!!! i love the comic. i need to sell my garage-bage but i dont have enough stuff to sell. me too> i want to make money out of my junk. a lot of my stuff are pretty new- their gabby's baby stuff like high chair and "stuff".

    ReplyDelete