Thursday, September 9, 2010

Some of my favorites


I think there are certain pictures that make you fall in love with someone again and again and this is certainly one of Riley. Her fish face is a perfect example of her precocious spirit.


It was the day after Christmas, the snow was piled up and we were out shoveling snow and throwing snowballs. Gabriel was having the time of his life. I took this with my new camera I had gotten from Scott for Christmas. It was one of my best pictures.


This picture of Phineas is stunning. His Aunt Julie captured it and I am not sure what she did to get the background, his shirt and his eyes to match, but it is great. I also love the sand on his cheek. He is such a boy and this captures the curls and his serious big eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Photos like that are beyond golden. Lovely is the keeper of the good shots for the most part. I take mine, post them and then move on. It's so important to have something archived. Love the pictures Marcie, they are truly delightful.

    ReplyDelete